The CHRIS BENZ DEPTHMETER CHRONOGRAPH 300 M is a sophisticated performer and logical development of our classic diving watches, continuing the long tradition of CHRIS BENZ analogue depth gauges. As the name already indicates the CHRONOGRAPH 300 M is water resistant up to 30 bar (300 meters / 990 feet) and with its solid 44 mm polished and brushed marine stainless steel case and its practically indestructible sapphire glass face, it is perfectly equipped for professional diving use.
Due to the completely redesigned electronic depth gauge fitted to the underside of its case, it is able to achieve this impressive pressure resistance and the earing comfort in daily life was simultaneously increased.
- Solid marine stainless steel case with screw back and screw locked crown
- Engraved case back with serial number
- High-quality precise quartz movement
- Single-sided turnable bezel
- Dial with highly luminescent hour markers and hands
- (CHRIS BENZ Safety-Lighting-System)
- Sapphire crystal
- Special depthmeter with analog display until 50 m
- Maximum depth memory
- Stop watch, date
- 300 m / 30 bar water resistant
- High-quality and durable rubber strap with printed decompression chart
UNIQUE QUALITIES CHRIS BENZ WATCHES:
- SCREW LOCKED CROWN - The double gaskets mechanism and the additional fine thread of the screwable crown warranty absolute water-resistance, if handled correctly.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL - The hardest of all crystals is extremely scratch resistant, less sensitive to impact, has a very high refraction and is almost indestructible.
- SINGLE-SIDED TURNABLE BEZEL - Device for reading and control - ling the elapsed or remaining dive time. The single-side pivoting mechanism avoids falsifying the showed time and therefore assures the safety of the diver.
- ELECTRONIC DEPTHMETER - Pressure data is identified by means of the depthmeter and is transferred with an accuracy of 10 cm to the display.
- SAFETY-LIGHTING-SYSTEM - Thanks to the specially developed layer the markers and hands are highly luminescent and thus they are longer shining than the current standard luminescent coatings.
Diameter (Bezel): 44.00 mm
Diameter (Case): 47.60 mm
Height: 15.20 mm
Width of strap: 22.00 mm
Weight (without strap): 105.00 g